Serialization Operations Management Training
Our dedicated team of experts develop and manage numerous training programs to provide customers with support in maintaining and operating Antares Vision products efficiently.
Wed24Jan20189:00 am - 4:00pmAntares Vision - 1 Whittendale Drive, Suite A, Moorestown, NJ 08057
- Establish base knowledge of the T&T process
- Have the ability to explain Antares Vision T&T machines solutions
- Manage a change of production format on the machine
- Manage Antares Vision T&T line level software solution main concepts (line modules)
- Log into the system browse in the main pages and manage basic software options (e.g. languages)
- Identify and decommission items and reprint a label
- Identify PLC characteristics on T&T software
- Start, suspend and close a production
- Manage the production on the line software
- Execute the production reconciliation (update data on site db)
Request More Information
Highly Qualified Staff
Our team of professional trainers includes specialists from all technical departments.
Fully-Equipped Training Center
Antares Vision’s Center of Excellence (ACE) is equipped with a state-of-the art, complete packaging line.
Flexible Training Options
Antares Vision provides hands-on classes within the ACE, as well as online training services.
Onsite training options include training sessions in Antares Vision’s local headquarters, scheduling training at your facility, or hosted training within our certified partners’ facilities.
TRAINING PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- Antares Vision offers Competency-Based Training for groups both large and small. From training one individual to teams of up to 100, Antares’ training programs can equip your entire team in a short amount of time.
- Each training session is configured for each individual job/role in your organization.
- We begin by performing a Training Needs Analysis to identify competencies and expectations.
- Based on the initial analysis, each training program is tailored to meet your actual requirements.